Collaboration and Communication Services :
With remote work the new normal effective collaboration and communication systems have never been more critical. Managed collaboration and communication services provide reliable connections to employees and customers and include technologies such as messaging, VoIP, video conferencing and email.
IT technical support :
As an IT support officer, we install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults, and solve technical and application problems, either over the phone or in person. We cover one or more areas of expertise, depending on the size of the organization we work for. It’s common practice for a technical IT support team to be divided into first and second-line support, with the second-line support staff handling the more specialized queries that the first-line support could not deal with.
- Computer Networks: installing, configuring, and maintaining computers in large organizations
- Desktop support: providing direct user assistance
- Contract hardware Maintenance: working for a business with contracts to maintain and repair computer hardware
- Vertical software Applications: working for a supplier of a software application for a specific business sector, such as retail, travel or pharmaceuticals
- Managed hosting Providers: ensuring clients websites and applications stay up and running and offering technical support.